Stella-Meta Stellar Filter is a pressure pre-coat filter, incorporating wound element. Each Element consists of a grooved former wound with Saran wire. The coiled wire forms a foundation for the deposited bed of filter media such as diatomaceous earth.
Stella-Meta uses only the best premium materials during our manufacturing and re-manufacturing processes. Stellar Filters are manufactured from premium stainless steel 316L or Inconel 825 and are designed for long service intervals and trouble free service.
The Stellar Filter has the following specific advantages:
- Cost effective fine filtration process
- High filtration efficiency down to sub-micron size
- Rigid element manufactured from ABS and PE
- In situ chemical cleaning when necessary
- Minimum floor space required in relation to available filtration area
- Manual, full or semi-automatic control systems
Need help or advice?
Contact our Sales and Support team
Need Help Identifying Spares?
Download our Identification Sheet
|Contact our experienced team for advice and support|
|Tel: +44 (0)23 8027 9969||Fax: +44 (0)23 8027 0549||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|